Kodak Portra 400, Minolta SRT 101
Monday, 2 April 2018
Monday, 19 March 2018
Friday, 16 March 2018
|light, my muse|
- my parents and in-laws - and Sølve, of course - for helping out with the kids (+ the house in general) now that I'm busy writing my home exam. I couldn't have done it without them!
- a sunny afternoon after a very foggy morning
- toddler feelings helpline (via A Cup of Jo)
- a weekend in Stockholm with my mamma (unfortunately my sister and her family got sick, so she couldn't come)
- visiting Fotografiska - such great exhibitions; I especially enjoyed the Christian Tagliavini one
- binging on season five of "Homeland"
- watching "Ugly Delicious" on Netflix with Sølve
- a flowery, colourful silk blouse from & Other Stories - perfect for spring, and for layering with wool (camisole underneath; cardigan on top) now while it's still freezing.
- Greek yoghurt mixed with Bonne Maman apricot jam - a lucky discovery because we were out of honey
- light, sun and fresh air
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- writing my home exam. I'm happy with the task though; Ibsen's "Ghosts".
- hardly any time at all with my kids because of said exam. I only see them in the morning; they are already asleep when I get home from the University in the evening.
Thursday, 15 March 2018
I have been asked on a previous what I have in my green smoothies. I drink them several times a week; sometimes I get Sara and Sverre to drink them too. They are no fans of green vegetables, so it's a fantastic way to sneak in some vitamins in their little bodies.
I have found a lot of inspiration in the Green Kitchen Stories smoothies book. I have tried a few of the recipes, and I have learnt how to tweak them and make them fit my own tastebuds even more.
The green in the smoothies normally come from spinach, broccoli, kale and frozen green peas. Sometimes a mix of all four, most often a mix of a couple of them. It depends on what I have on hand. I have learnt that frozen vegetables are great in smoothies, so normally I always have broccoli and peas in the freezer.
For sweetness and texture I add a frozen banana; sometimes a little avocado too. The liquid in the smoothie is either orange juice or apple juice. I have tried with almond milk too, but it was no success for me. Still working on getting the hang of plant milks. I normally also add ginger and crushed flaxseeds too.
I have found that the smoothie will keep in the fridge for a couple of days, in case I make a big batch that doesn't get drunk all at once.
Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Monday, 12 March 2018
|Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N|
Soon(ish) I want to make...
- pumpkin soup with coconut milk
- teriyaki salmon with broccoli, kale and avocado
- veggie snacks
- breakfast waffle with avocado
- five-minute curried chicken sandwiches
- roasted aubergine with coriander and tahini sauce
- innbakt portobello med spinat- og valnøttfyll
- hvitløksdressing av tre ingredienser
- golden milk
- ginger roasted pumpkin + quiona salad